Huwebes, Hunyo 6, 2013

What is Fujiwhara Effect?

       While reading some informations about Fujiwhara Effect, I learned that the other term for this is Fujiwhara Interaction or binary interaction that happens when the two nearby cyclonic vortices orbit attracts each other, and eventually form as spiral into  the center point and merge. It is named after Sakuhei Fujiwhara.       
     I want to know more about what Sakuhei Fujiwhara did in his experiments and observations and what are his basis in describing this effect.
      I would like to research on what is the distance between the two tropical cyclones before they reach each other and merge, and what will happen when two vortices are of unequal size. 
     I appreciate the fact that this effect was discovered because it helped us by contributing to the weather system of the Philippines and it gave us understanding on how cyclones are formed.
    I can apply my learnings and insights by understanding well the different weather phenomena that occurs in Philippines and by also sharing my knowledge to others when this Fujiwhara effect happened in our country.





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento