Biyernes, Hulyo 19, 2013

Global Warming


                                    
     
       I learned that global warming is caused by increasing concentrations of greenhouse gases produced by human activities such as the burning of fossil fuels and deforestation.



        I want to know more about
the ecological and social changes caused by the rise in global temperatures.

         I would like to research on ways on how to curb global warming before we experience its disastrous results.

      I appreciate the fact that scientists and researchers provide us knowledge about global warming. Because of that, we can minimize or stop doing things that may cause global warming.

          I can apply my learnings and insights by being aware of the effects of global warming. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento