Biyernes, Hulyo 19, 2013

Intertropical Convergence Zone

                                

            I learned that Intertropical Convergence Zone (ITCZ), which is also known as "doldrums" is like a belt encircling the Earth near the equator where trade winds from the Northern and Southern Hemisphere meet or come together. It affects the rainfall of the countries near the equator like the Philippines. 


           I want to know more about the different factors, elements or forces which cause the formation of ITCZ. 


           I would like to research on the different effects and hazards created by the ITCZ. 


           I appreciate the fact that ITCZ is reason why we experience vigorous thunderstorms despite of having no typhoon or tropical depression. 


           I can apply my learning and insights in understanding the different weather systems and conditions when I'm listening to the weather forecasts.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento